1.    #1  
    My Treo 650 keeps getting a failed synch with my outlook calander. It had worked fine for the past 6 months. Everything else in Outlook still synchs.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    <moved>
    <moved>
    Just call me Berd.
  4.    #4  
    This is nothing in your post
    There is a Sticky Thread - with lots of possible solutions to your problem. If nothing fits your issue specifically - then you'll need to add some information such as your hot sync log and other items in order for the board to help.

Simply stating that you get a failed sync does say much either.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  6.    #6  
    This is a copy of the Log. I could not open your sticky note

HotSync operation started for Lar322 on 09/07/06 14:12:25

OK Quick Install
    OK VersaMail
    OK Media
    Outlook Calendar
    OLERR:03-0010
    OLERR:0D-000E
    OLERR:0D-0004
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Recovery Sync
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001
    Outlook Contacts
    - Fast Sync
    OK Outlook Contacts
    Outlook Tasks
    - Fast Sync
    OK Outlook Tasks
    Outlook Notes
    - Fast Sync
    OK Outlook Notes
    -- Backing up CurrentCarrier to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Lar322\Backup\CurrentCarrier.PDB
    -- Backing up CarrierProfiles2 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Lar322\Backup\CarrierProfiles2.PDB
    -- Backing up NetworkDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Lar322\Backup\NetworkDB.PDB
    -- Backing up MMIDCache7 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Lar322\Backup\MMIDCache7.PDB
    -- Backing up MultiMail Messages to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Lar322\Backup\MultiMail_Messages.PDB
    -- Backing up MultiMail Disconnected to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Lar322\Backup\MultiMail_Disconnected.PDB
    -- Backing up MultiMail Attachments to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Lar322\Backup\MultiMail_Attachments.PDB
    -- Backing up midataidcache to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Lar322\Backup\midataidcache.PDB
    -- Backing up Messages Database to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Lar322\Backup\Messages_Database.PDB
    -- Backing up NetworkProfiles2 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Lar322\Backup\NetworkProfiles2.PDB
    -- Backing up PhoneCallDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Lar322\Backup\PhoneCallDB.PDB
    -- Backing up Blazer Cookies to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Lar322\Backup\Blazer_Cookies.PDB
    -- Backing up psysLaunchDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Lar322\Backup\psysLaunchDB.PDB
    -- Backing up Graffiti ShortCuts to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Lar322\Backup\Graffiti_ShortCuts.PRC
    -- Backing up Saved Preferences to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Lar322\Backup\Saved_Preferences.PRC
    -- Backing up Queries to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Lar322\Backup\Queries.PDB
    OK Backup

HotSync operation completed on 09/07/06 14:13:22
  7.    #7  
    New to posting. Didn't realize until now what you meant about checking the sticky thread.
  8.    #8  
    Nothing in sticky thread
    Would any of these threads work? :
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/searc...archid=5464996

I did an 'Advance Search' and selected "Titles Only"
    Just call me Berd.