1.    #1  
    I removed the free trial offer in Chatter a while back. According to emailtreo.com, you just go to the link in Chatter to try it out. Is there any way to sign up for the trial without removing and reinstalling Chatter?

Also...what are the main differences between emailtreo and everyone.net?
    emailtreo is just a domain hosted at everyone.net. Use "offer" at the Console to bring the offer back.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Marc!
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I tried the 'Free Account Offer' tab in Chatter. After completing everything (e.g. account name, password, etc) and hit ok, it was going through a couple of steps such as 'Contacting Everyone.net' and 'Waiting'. Then it came back with a message 'Incomplete SMS' (or something about SMS... not sure why SMS). My last few tries actually came back with the message 'Chatter received a failure response from the server at everyone.net; please hit OK to try again'. Hope this is not the beginning of any saga with a new IMAP provider...
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    webedc - Well, no. The provisioning server is completely separate from the mail servers; it could well be a Chatter issue. If you email me with the address you want, I can create the account for you.

Marc