1.    #1  
    ok here's the problem yesterday i got an alert from my phone, on the screen it says "VersaMail mail account Scheduled get failed" and when i click on it, it reads

"the Last scheduled get failed. you may wish to perform a manual get at your convenice. Please completely configure this account before using auto get mail or background send 0" thats what it said.

Now how can i get rid of this. It rings every 3 mins, and i cant turn the ringer on cuz it gos off all the time. Can anyone help me out to solve this problem.

Any info anyone....

Thanks
    Can't you just check off the alert? Have you tried doing a manual get to see if it clears the error? Turn off automatic get and turn it back on...

Just some ideas.
  3.    #3  
    I dont mean to sound stupid but how do you do that i just got this phone a few days ago, so if you can teach me how to do it that woould be great.
  4.    #4  
    i checked off the alert but how do you do the manual get change
    To do a manual get you just start versamail and hit the get button. I think that's what it means by manual get.

The autosync preferences are in versamail under options/preferences/autosync. Make sure the box in there is unchecked if it's been giving you problems.
  6.    #6  
    ok i'm a retard, found it and fixed problem. thanks
  7.    #7  
    thanks sami-am LOL