as many of you may have read the infomous crash occurred running "<unkown appliocation>"

HTC6500CallTelephonyhandler.cpp Line 3390 InternalDisconnect timed out but did not clean up request

well i read a few threads saying it was due to OnDemand i got a new treo yesterday DID NOT hotsync or beam ANYTHING...brand new phone out the box...did not even setup ondemand at all no internet usage at all...and sure enough this afternoon i was making a phone call and the phone restarted and gave me the same error as on top...i have done every frikkin thing possible talked to every single sprint and palm tech rep NOBODY ON THIS EARTH knows what this error is or what causes it....NOBODY else has been getting this but me im totally convinced it has NOTHING to do with my phone...considering this is my 6th treo 700p and this is a brand new virgin phone iwht NOTHING ON IT n it jus restars so the sprint tech said it has to be something on my account....can someone out there please help me it frikkin kills me to have such a nice phone that constantly restarts....