1.    #1  
    Sprint Treo 650. Odd problem:

My 650 is exhibiting a strange problem under low signal conditions. After I access the data network, (email, Blazer, Directory Asst) the green arrows don't return to the normal gray when my activity is done.

Normally, a few seconds after a page loads in Blazer, or my email download stops, the arrows switch from green back to gray. But under low signal conditions (I typically get 1 bar in my office), the arrows cycle between gray and green every few seconds. As a result, most of my calls go to voice mail. If I manually go to prefs / network and disconnect, all is fine until the next time I access data.

Has anyone seen this before? Anyone have an idea what might cause it?

Thanks,
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    When the treo tries to communicate in low signal conditions it seems to get all sorts of buggy. Can you disconnect manually from prefs/network?

There is also a DA available somewhere for connecting and disconnecting the network quickly.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks sam. Yes, I can disconnet manually, so that's a work around, but not the greatest. I'll search for that DA. I tried TreoHelper, but it doesn't seem to want to disconnect, even when I set it up to do that.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    What is a DA? I'm also looking for something to disconnect easier or automatically.