1.    #1  
    Cingular may be the first BB Connect to hit the US shores, but not the last....Stay Tuned 700p owners
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by brmcguire View Post
    Cingular may be the first BB Connect to hit the US shores, but not the last....Stay Tuned 700p owners
    Any more details? Based on info I know, I would have to guess it must be Verizon-based if it's coming to the P.
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
  3.    #3  
    I wish I knew more. I was told a few days ago from someone in Palm that BB Connect would be hitting the US shores. Today they did. I was also told that there is more to come. I also joked around as I have a 700p with Verizon and the update doesn't impact me. In not much detail, I was told to be patient. All I can say is that I suspect we will see a 700p Verizon flavor...probably soon.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
  4.    #4  
    I also believe we are seeing alot of these releases in result to RIM's announcements coming soon about new devices (Pearl, Verizon's 8703, etc.).
    Brian McGuire
    If Verizon is coming out with it, Sprint's got to be just around the corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    And as usual T-Mobile is nowhere to be seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    I've mentioned this in other threads, but unless something's changed in the past 30-60 days, I believe that Sprint has no current plans for BBC on the 650 or 700 series. They stopped/never completed testing on the 650 and never started testing for the 700 series.

If Verizon is moving forward, however, that could help push Sprint, or at least give us Sprint 700P owners some hope of loading it on our devices.
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Quote Originally Posted by brmcguire View Post
    I wish I knew more. I was told a few days ago from someone in Palm that BB Connect would be hitting the US shores. Today they did. I was also told that there is more to come. I also joked around as I have a 700p with Verizon and the update doesn't impact me. In not much detail, I was told to be patient. All I can say is that I suspect we will see a 700p Verizon flavor...probably soon.
    Doesn't surprise me. I talked with the manager of a Verizon kiosk at the local mall (when I got my 700p) and he hadn't heard of anything, but I don't doubt that Verizon will offer this service. The only thing that would cause me to doubt this would be because of Verizon's Wireless Sync, but I don't think that that supports Blackberry so I don't think that will be an issue.
    hmph I say to this - show me. We've heard about BBC for so long....I'll believe it when I see it, on other devices and carriers.