2 12.50%
  • djhdg

3 18.75%
  • hdghj

10 62.50%
  • dghj

1 6.25%
  1.    #1  
    Hi there, i know in the states there was a treo 650 verison that the housing was full black, and anyone tell me where i could find and buy this from. Pls let me know.

I have been on ebay and other site but cant seem to find, so i was wondering maybe some one here could help.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I am just so thankful that hdghj is leading the polling.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
  3.    #3  
    Sorry I’m new so I hit the wrong button, I do apologizes… No need to be an ***...
    What are those? Street names in Amsterdamaged?
    dghj is the only way to go.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    Do you realize that there are probably a ton of hdghj users that don't even vote because they NEVER experience problems with it (therefore aren't likely to visit a forum because they are perfectly satisfied with it)?
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
    Oh for the love of ghdj just lock this djhdg thread and throw away the key. Then tell the hdghj OP to use the dghj search function.

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saza View Post
    Sorry I’m new so I hit the wrong button, I do apologizes… No need to be an ***...
    I am not being an ***. I thought it was funny. In fact all the posts brought some much needed humor to the day.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Speaking of humor...

Apparently some guy working for a major corporation in the UK was fired by a text message earlier this month. I guess his boss just sent him a quick SMS telling him he was relieved of his duties...

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Back to the original topic,

saza, There are stores that sell 650 housings, but not those black ones. The Black Tie 650 was a limited edition thingy.

A guy here painted his Treo housing black, and while it looked good, he said he had a tough go of it.

You could try the Smartphone Experts rubberized plastic case sold here if you just want to make your Treo black. Not what you are looking for but perhaps the next best thing.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ster View Post
    A guy here painted his Treo housing black, and while it looked good, he said he had a tough go of it.
    A friend of mine did something similar, but his paint started rubbing off in about a week. I'd have to admit though, it looked pretty cool when he first painted it.
  12.    #12  
    sweet thanks to all for the info. and i'm so sorry about the poll thing....
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Another option is the vinyl skins you see on ebay. Not the best option, but the cheapest.
    - C.S. Lewis
  14.    #14  
    i think i'll getting it paint by a pro so there's no rub off. and see what it looks like. i'll post a pic.