1.    #1  
    http://www.palm.com/us/company/pr/ne...l?reqid=900263

Cingular Wireless Offers BlackBerry Connect for Palm Treo 650

ATLANTA & SUNNYVALE, Calif. & WATERLOO, Ontario, Aug 30, 2006 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Cingular Wireless, Palm, Inc. (Nasdaq:PALM) and Research In Motion (RIM) (Nasdaq:RIMM)(TSX:RIM) today announced availability of BlackBerry(R) Connect(TM) for the Palm(R) Treo(TM) 650 smart device. With BlackBerry Connect software, Cingular customers now can enjoy the feature-rich Treo 650 with the BlackBerry service for a robust and secure solution on the nationwide Cingular EDGE wireless data network.(1)
    here is a better page:
    http://www.palm.com/us/software/blackberryconnect/index.html?creativeID=HmPg_BB|treo650_cingular_bbc
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    Yay, finally it's officially released!
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    WTF. It won't accept my SN on the after june 2006 link, and the pre june 2006 link doesn't work. ARGH, I can't download it.
    It says after 6:30pm. Do they mean Aug 30th?
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I went to Cingular today to change over from TMobile. They had no clue about the new Blackberry service, and said to me, "Impossible." I had to show them the weblink. Their mouths dropped.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    is this the same version that was available on the Palm Singapore website (that I have running on my treo now ).

How can I tell what version BBC I have and if this one is newer ?
    It is about dog-gone time. Wonder when it will be available on newer Treos.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    According to the specs, Windows is necessary. Anyone know why? I am a MAC person. It's not important to me to sync e-mail with my MAC. Will the Blackberry connect still work, or do I need third party software?
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    you need to run BBC desktop in the initial setup - it is win based.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I've been using Cingular's BBC for a few days now and it's working GREAT!!! There are a few challenges with email attachments or embedded HTML, but for my simple purposes of mail and calendar synchronization, life is good!!!

I love being the envy of my coworkers while I play Kid Rock and they stare at their BB bricks with sad looks on their faces
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    so this wont work with a treo 700p?
    I have to have a blackberry connect data plan. . .

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.