1.    #1  
    I searched guys but I guess I am just not a good searcher... couldn't find anything on this...LOL

When I finish with a call, I press the center button on the five-way to hang up the call, and about 90% of the time it starts a redial of the person I was just talking too. It isn't like I wait til the "Hang up" button disappears before I hang up. The "hang up" button is highlighted and I press the center button to hang up. yet still is starts a redial. Am I doing something wrong? (This is my first Treo after all.) or is something weird happening here?

Any help from the experienced Treo users would be appreciated.

Sean
    May not be the same issue, but quite often the ANNOYING "Call Ended" screen sometimes stays up after my call, which can appear to be a redial screen. Does it actually redial??

I tend to see this if I turn the power off before waiting for the "Call Ended" screen to go away on its own. God, I hate that screen. Why did they make it so long and why didn't they make it configurable?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    I searched guys but I guess I am just not a good searcher... couldn't find anything on this...LOL

When I finish with a call, I press the center button on the five-way to hang up the call, and about 90% of the time it starts a redial of the person I was just talking too. It isn't like I wait til the "Hang up" button disappears before I hang up. The "hang up" button is highlighted and I press the center button to hang up. yet still is starts a redial. Am I doing something wrong? (This is my first Treo after all.) or is something weird happening here?

Any help from the experienced Treo users would be appreciated.

Sean
    <br>
    Quote Originally Posted by treojunkie View Post
    May not be the same issue, but quite often the ANNOYING "Call Ended" screen sometimes stays up after my call, which can appear to be a redial screen. Does it actually redial??

I tend to see this if I turn the power off before waiting for the "Call Ended" screen to go away on its own. God, I hate that screen. Why did they make it so long and why didn't they make it configurable?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Um....check the thread in this forum about overlay patches, shadowmite's been kind enough to alleviate that issue for those who find it annoying (personally I could care less). Been out for the better part of 3 weeks now I think.
    Not sure exactly what's causing the redial, but you could just press the red button to hang up, and then maybe it won't redial.
  5.    #5  
    Duh... I'm an *****... of course! that works perfectly pilot...

See? I told y'all I was a smartphone/Treo newbie....LOL