1.    #1  
    I have used all of the available letters for my Quick Keys. I use them for everything, apps, contacts, etc. But alas, I have run out and I noticed you can't use numbers like the voicemail quickey of 1 is.

Is there any way I'm not thinking about, or a program that allows for more than the 26 letters you can use?

Thanks in advance,

James
  2.    #2  
    Am I the only one who has a need for more than 26 Quick Keys? I'm betting no. But perhaps there's nothing out there that will give me more. Anyone?
    I'm just impressed that you can remember what all 26 quick keys do, and you want even more, yikes...
    You might want to have a look at Type Right
    https://www.standalone.com/palmos/type_right/

I don't know if it gives more than 26 keys, I haven't tested it in depth.
    - Jeeman
    Hi-Launcher or TypeRight will solve your problems. I love Hi-Launcher.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  6.    #6  
    Hi-Launcher sounds good. I'll check it out. I use my Quick Keys for about 13 contacts and 13 programs. Doesn't take much to add up.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarantis View Post
    Hi-Launcher sounds good. I'll check it out. I use my Quick Keys for about 13 contacts and 13 programs. Doesn't take much to add up.

I have Hi-Launcher set to launch apps from about 20 keys, then use the other 6 to set up sub menus (currently: Contacts, Games, Web, Recent Apps, Utils, Other)

Each sub menu can then have 26 more entries, or even more sub-menus...

I have 1-to-3 key access to over 300 contacts / web pages, utils (soft reset, beam rec on, etc) and of course apps. You get used to the keys after a while.

If you combine Hi-Launcher with Type Right, the possibilties are endless.
    You guyz must be pimps or something . . . with like more than 26 . . . "employees" . . .
    TRG Pro -> m515 -> Tungsten E -> Palm TX -> Treo 700P
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Just discovered Type Right from this thread.... what a great app! Only addition I'd like to see is ability to open specific web pages from buttons (in addition to apps and contacts).
    I use CoLauncher (www.mapletop.com) on my 650. Not sure if it will work on the 700 though. It will give you an additional 26 quick launch keys after pressing your assigned CoLaunch launch button. I assign CoLauncher to my 'L' key(L for launch) and with Butler, I can Press and hold the L key then any other key to launch any launchable app. Works with the hard keys and number and capital keys too but these work best for grafity users.
    I had Co-Launcher before. It's now off my Treo. Hi-Launcher:

1) has optional sub-menus, so it offers more apps/contacts/web pages
    2) has the option to list the shortcut for each key, so you don't have to remember all 26 shortcuts right away
    3) doesn't exit the current app and run its own app when invoked
    4) allows for time, date, memory, battery, etc on-screen in one tap (again, w/o exiting current app)
    5) is actively supported
    6) supports more than just apps
    7) supports utils
    8) supports DAs
    I have "H" for home and "O" for office and "M" for my wife's (mobile) phone.

And I still can't remember to use them.

26. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    I have "H" for home and "O" for office and "M" for my wife's (mobile) phone.

And I still can't remember to use them.

26. Wow.
    It's actually not that bad. For example, I use 4cast to check the weather. W it is. Or X for Xiino. Q for QuickNews. Think of the most common apps, then assign a letter to each. Use sub-menus to avoid confusion and having to memorize too much info.