1.    #1  
    Sorry, I did a search, but am obviously searching the wrong words. ...plus I only have 2 hours to finish this.

If I go to Phone>Menu>Options>Phone Info it says I am running Software: Treo650-1.14dbg/600C (I think that "C" is actually another 0, but the screen cuts it off so it look like a C.) If there another way to check my ROM that will dsplay the whole thing?

Anyways here is the problem: I want to switch to the newest Rogers ROM, but it won't let me because it says my current one is newer and then aborts.

I haven't done anything on my Treo this year so I a little out of touch, but I remember reading that there was a generic ROM that allowed anyone to downgrade to it and then upgrade to the one I want (Mine is the factory unlocked GSM version)

Does anyone know where I could find that ROM or have any other info for me?

Thanks.
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    First of all, what you have definitely is not a factory unlocked ROM. Such a ROM would be running software which either ends in LAP(?), ENA, or ROW. Your ROM is a leaked version of an unofficial prerelease. Secondly, if your device was unbranded, why on earth would you want to install a branded ROM?

Change the applicable ROM tokens to reflect the update you wish to use, then you should be able to update to whatever firmware you wish.