1.    #1  
    If I install TCPMP to my handheld and use PowerRUN to move it to my SD Card do I have to do the same thing for the codecs or can I just use the Palm Desktop quick install to the sd card for the codecs? Am I better off just using the Palm Desktop quick install for the whole thing and not using PowerRUN? Thanks!
    The codecs will need to be loaded into RAM anyway, how you do it is up to you.

3.    #3  
    So the codecs cannot be loaded onto the SD card? If this is the case I will load everything on to the device and just move the TCPMP prc with PowerRUN. I am really confused now, because I thought TCPMP and the codecs were fine being run from the SD card.
    I have everything loaded on the SD card. (I got them there using a PC card reader.) TCPMP runs perfectly off the card. I think the phone made a copy of the main program on the phone itself, but all of the plugins are on the SD card.
    I keep TCPMP and all the codecs in /Palm/Launcher on one of my cards, and it runs fine. (Tapwave Zodiac 1) I think it only loads whichever codec(s) it needs.
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
    since i use tcpmp quite often i have it loaded in main memory, but i keep the codecs on the card in the root directory, and in tcpmp/menu/advanced options i select "always check card for plugins" with no problems, selecting this option is the only way tcpmp will see them on the card.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503