1.    #1  
    Hi all, I have Uninstall Manager. It deletes applications very well on the device, but not on the SD card. When I click on the card, it doesn't give me the same look. More like an explorer-type view. Deinstaller Lite has no problems deleting apps. on the card. I would much rather use Uninstall Manager, though. Am I missing something here???

Also, what is the Sandbox and the Monitor for???

Thanks for any replies.
    Yes, it does use a different view, but the files are typically different on the SD card too. All I have on my SD card are MP3s, documents and some back-up prc files. I see those with Uninstall fine, but I have not tried nuking any yet. Are you saying that you can not uninstall any files on the SD card - or they just look different?

Sandbox - if you have installed any programs since you installed Uninstall Mgr. - Uninstall will open those in the "sandbox" so you can play with them before actually accepting them into RAM. Kind of a buffer in case the program blows up. Once you "Quit Sandbox", they are installed on the Treo.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    Yes, it does use a different view, but the files are typically different on the SD card too. All I have on my SD card are MP3s, documents and some back-up prc files. I see those with Uninstall fine, but I have not tried nuking any yet. Are you saying that you can not uninstall any files on the SD card - or they just look different?

Sandbox - if you have installed any programs since you installed Uninstall Mgr. - Uninstall will open those in the "sandbox" so you can play with them before actually accepting them into RAM. Kind of a buffer in case the program blows up. Once you "Quit Sandbox", they are installed on the Treo.
    Interesting. But how come Deinstaller Lite can delete apps. on the card just like on the device and a more sophisticated app. like Uninstall Manager can't? Hmmm...
    OK, I just used my Uninstall to delete an app from my SD card. It was not an active app, just a backup. Looks like it worked for me.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    CrunchDude,

I've been using UM for quite some time, and have had no trouble uninstalling applications from the card. I'll admit, the "card view" is a bit different, but UM seems to uninstall the app and any artifacts that it may have created in main memory just fine.

Could you give more specific details on the app you are trying to uninstall?