1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I've been going through a week of grief trying to get my replacement phone ( Treo 650) set up like I had it originally. My latest issue is that GoodLink (work e-mail) has hijacked my phone! When I hit the contacts button from the phone application it directs me to goodlink contacts instead of my Palm contacts. It is the same with my personal e-mail...when I hit the "To" key, my Palm contacts should come up but again it is goodlink. Same with text messaging. I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon, Palm (the guy from Palm never heard of Goodlink) and my work help desk (fondly referred to as the Helpless Desk). I have also tried to call Goodlink however the place is like Fort Knox - I can't get to a person! I am appealing to anyone who understands and can point me in the right direction. I think I am going to need blood pressure medicine if I live through this ordeal!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    <moved>
  3.    #4  
    I just saw your reply!!! I'm printing out the instructions and going to try it when I get home!! I will keep you posted as I am ready to slit my wrists over this....well not really...I'll have some wine instead! Thanks and I will let you know!
  4.    #5  
    THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! I downloaded FileZ and followed the instructions and in literally 5 minutes my life was back to normal!!!! You are awesome and I'm sure you know much additional aggravation you have saved me!!! I'm so glad I found this site...I will add it to my Favorites!
    Glad I could help.