Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    i've found a few things at palmgear.com, but nothing really looks right for this age. it's all too advanced (like MakeFaces) or too childish (like the baby programs). anyone tackled this search before? thanks!

babydraw 1.2 looked promising, but it's so old that the instructions refer only to graffiti. that makes me nervous.

i was hoping for something like the Flash games at Fischer-Price's website ( http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?...oddler&site=us )
    Yeow. You're brave.

I'm iffy about letting my 9/7/5 year olds hold my Treo. One bit of normal kid behavior (dropping stuff) and my Treo would be history.
    tot tutor, letter draw,NekoCat,bzzz,bugMeiPiano,crazydaisy,cool stuff!
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Yes there is, I think the soft wear is made by Osh Kosh.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Yes there is, I think the soft wear is made by Osh Kosh.
    i can't seem to find this in a google search. any more info?
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by byronchurch View Post
    tot tutor, letter draw,NekoCat,bzzz,bugMeiPiano,crazydaisy,cool stuff!
    Tot Tutor looks perfect!! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    Yeow. You're brave.

I'm iffy about letting my 9/7/5 year olds hold my Treo. One bit of normal kid behavior (dropping stuff) and my Treo would be history.
    well for a one-year-old, the distance to the floor isn't more than 12 inches. :-) And it's really just for those rare situations in which he needs a distraction QUICK! like waiting in a long line at the store, etc.
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gamoses View Post
    well for a one-year-old, the distance to the floor isn't more than 12 inches. :-) And it's really just for those rare situations in which he needs a distraction QUICK! like waiting in a long line at the store, etc.
    Hmmm, not for my one-year-old, who's been walking for almost a month and likes to climb onto anything that she can! But thanks for the idea, although I'm not sure about handing her my Treo, even WITH my insurance plan!
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Ever seen a one year old throw things? Want one of those things to be your Treo? There's a reason toddler toys are made of thick, strong plastic.

I hope you carry insurance on the Treo, at least.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    if your toddler needs distraction in the car dop you let him drive?
    Quote Originally Posted by gamoses View Post
    Well, my youngest is 20 now, but we used to use the car keys or a few small toys we'd keep in my wife's purse for such occassions.

I don't think I'd brave my Treo!

Good luck!
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
    gamoses,if you just wanna kill your treo, please mail to me asap.....

My Mailing Address:
    College of Education
    California State University, San Bernardino
    5500 University Parkway
    San Bernardino, CA 92407-2397
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    wow, now i'm not sure if i'm just brave or y'all are paranoid....

i've let the kid handle the treo (in a case) many, many times (using an alphabet program that locks him out of other apps) without incident. i've drop-kicked all my PDAs from the past decade several times each (accidently, of course), and they've all survived. maybe i've just been lucky...or maybe they're more rugged than you think?
    I trust my 2yo with it more than my almost 11 year old Her nick-name is Techno Baby.

I just have to watch where i leave it in the house - she finds it, she brings it - even if you are in the shower. OOPS! LOL!!

I'll have to check out those posted. But my Treo FEELS more rugged than my iPod (30gb Video) - that makes me more nervous.

With her sisters Game Boy Advance
    http://photos.imageevent.com/justhan...%20web.psd.jpg
    My 6 year old loves My Little Tank & Zap. He even worked through a reset yesterday while I was donating blood. I think he's ready for his own.

I wouldn't let my 3 year old within 5 ft, however. He's the more aggressive of the two.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    My 1yr old grandson dropped hid mommy's brand new tmo MDA in the water dish. OUCH.
    I guess I am one of the foolish brave ones on here.

I let my 9 and 7 year old boys play games on it only under the following circumstances:

1. Sitting in the car on a drive. (no fear of it getting damaged even if it is dropped).

2. No eating and playing with the Treo simultaneously.

3. Sitting on the carpet at home. No danger of it being dropped.

4. Absolutely no fighting amongst each other when playing on it, or I just take it away.