1.    #1  
    Hi everyone. I'm totally new to using Treo's and Goodlink. So, of course, my new job requires me to be able to set them up and do all the administrative things on it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to set these up? We have a Goodlink server running and I have the software down on the device, but whenever I try to access the menu option for email, the screen just goes white and stays there. I'm not sure what to look for on the Goodlink server to set this up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

R
    Try here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

I am not using Goodlink myself but as far as I know the Goodlink guy there is pretty helpful.
  3.    #3  
    Hi everyone. I'm totally new to using Treo's and Goodlink. So, of course, my new job requires me to be able to set them up and do all the administrative things on it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to set these up? We have a Goodlink server running and I have the software down on the device, but whenever I try to access the menu option for email, the screen just goes white and stays there. I'm not sure what to look for on the Goodlink server to set this up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

R
    merged
    Did you add the user in the Good Management Console?
  6.    #6  
    I have them added in the GMC. I have their serial number in as well.
    OK, did they download the client via OTA? Did the install and provisioning go OK? What type of device is it?