1.    #1  
    My wife was calling her freinds cell phone yesterday and said it rings with a song rather than the regular ring you hear in your phone speaker when calling somebody. She put her phone to my ear and sure enough the ring for the phone she was calling was a song. How can we do that on a treo 650?

By the way, I'm not talking about ringtones when someone calls your phone. I'm talking about the ring you hear in your phone speaker when you're calling someone else. Just like you would hear a busy tone or something.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorsactions View Post
    My wife was calling her freinds cell phone yesterday and said it rings with a song rather than the regular ring you hear in your phone speaker when calling somebody. She put her phone to my ear and sure enough the ring for the phone she was calling was a song. How can we do that on a treo 650?

By the way, I'm not talking about ringtones when someone calls your phone. I'm talking about the ring you hear in your phone speaker when you're calling someone else. Just like you would hear a busy tone or something.
    I believe that is a feature offered by Verizon. You should be able to add it if Verizon is your carrier.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qwalls View Post
    I believe that is a feature offered by Verizon. You should be able to add it if Verizon is your carrier.
    Sprint also offers it

http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/ue...c=callTones100
    Last edited by sjjones; 08/28/2006 at 11:57 AM.
    yes thats not a Phone option its a carrier option, Tmo had it first,then verizon, now sprint offers it.
  5.    #5  
    gotcha, I have cingular...