1.    #1  
    http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/1332/lemsim205hp.gif

Hi guys,

I am looking for a couple of Zodiac device owners who will be willing to test my Lunar Lander Simulator 2.0. I am hoping this new version would work on a Tapwave devices (1 and 2). The problem is that I do not have an actual device. For some of you who are new to this game, Lunar Lander Sim is the most realistic lander simulator ever developed on a Palm/Treo device!
    It combines real physics modeling, Houston voice annoncement (of altitude, velocity and fuel level) and realistic lander malfunctions (failure like fuel leak, radar malfuction and so on).

So far version 2.0 work with:

Treo 600/650/700p
    TC
    TX
    T3
    T5
    LifeDrive
    TE and Zire72 (with some minor resets due to TE and Zire72 low heap memory)

It will be good to add Tapwave 1 and 2 to this list!!

If you are at interested please PM me and I will provide you with the game.

Once again thank you for any help you can provide me! It will be so cool to provide the Zodiac community with a new app!.

Mo.

ps: The current full version (7 days trial) can be downloaded here at TreoCentral
    TreoCentral Store
    I'd be willing to give it a try on my Zodiac 1 when I'm back to my PC. Will follow up with some results in comparison with Treo 650.
    Oops. Should stop speed reading.
    I will send PM.
  4.    #4  
    WOW!!! thanks. I will be waiting for your PM. Please provide me with your email so I can send you the game (prc file).

Thanks again for your helping out. I appreciated.

Mo.
  5.    #5  
    Hello all,

I think I have enough beta testers for the Zodiac version of the Lunar lander Simulator. Thank you so much for all who responded. I will post here an update on how things are going as soon as I can.

Thanks.

mo.