1.    #1  
    i previously had an lg vx8100 and when i got my 700p i asked them to transfer my phonebook. for some reason when they did this, on the treo the first name is the contacts last name and vice versa. every single one of the contacts first and last names are in the opposite line. is there an easy way to fix this?
    1) Sync all your contacts with Outlook if you haven't done so.
    2) Using Outlook, export your contacts to a .csv file (it should be in the options as "comma separated file").
    3) Open the .csv file using Notepad and swap the "First Name" and "Last Name" title fields (these should be on the first line). Save the file.
    4) Re-import the file back into Outlook (you might want to import them into a new folder to make it easier to delete your old contact list).
    5) Sync your contacts back into your device.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMurphy View Post
    1) Sync all your contacts with Outlook if you haven't done so.
    2) Using Outlook, export your contacts to a .csv file (it should be in the options as "comma separated file").
    3) Open the .csv file using Notepad and swap the "First Name" and "Last Name" title fields (these should be on the first line). Save the file.
    4) Re-import the file back into Outlook (you might want to import them into a new folder to make it easier to delete your old contact list).
    5) Sync your contacts back into your device.
    whats the easiest way to swap them?
    Quote Originally Posted by EricDMiller View Post
    Import them into MS Excel (or any spreadsheet) and swap the columns. You can re-export back to CSV.
    That is easy; it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMurphy View Post
    That is easy; it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.
    you said notepad, not excel.
    you said notepad, not excel.
    There's no difference in terms of difficulty.

You seem like an @$$hole, by the way.