1.    #1  
    I'm out on a trip and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions where I could stop and buy a car charger from a national retail chain. I am cheap and I was trying to think where I could get one for less than $30. Maybe just a list of national retail chains that sell treo accessories. I don't think I've ever seen treo stuff at Wal Mart.
    I got mine for 20 at comp usa....oem palm charger
    I have lots of oem car charger. I can let them go for $11/shipped each.

shoot me a PM
    ^^^^

Its authentic PalmOne Branded (OEM)
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    will these chargers work with the new 700wx?

cause i will be trading my 700p soon for that
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brisk View Post
    will these chargers work with the new 700wx?

cause i will be trading my 700p soon for that
    thanks

i really have no intentions of hi-jacking the OP's thread...so sorry in advance, and lets move this to the marketplace.

brisk: 700xw will work with this charger, no problems. (car charger is voltage regulated)
    PS. to the OP: if you need on ASAP, you can check your local Cingular or Verizon store.

I think they are $25
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    From any Verizon Wireless store, you can get the "official" car charger for 29.99. It is the charger shared with the 650, 700w and 700p... and it will work with the 700wx as well since they all share the same power systems.

I got mine for 20 from a cart (celullar accessories I think it was called) in the mall. The cart was actually one store down from where the Verizon store was. I saved 10 bucks by walking a few extra paces