Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    This has got to be simple, but I just can't figure it out.... If I want to look up a contact number while on a call (eg., to give the person I'm talking to a number), how do I do that?!
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pdadoc View Post
    This has got to be simple, but I just can't figure it out.... If I want to look up a contact number while on a call (eg., to give the person I'm talking to a number), how do I do that?!
    Just simply push the "Home" key while you are on the call and go to contacts.
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    While on a call have you tried:

go to "Applications" (home button),
    select Contacts
    look up your desired number
    then press Phone button and go back to your call

(bet it works)
    Or press the phone key,if you have "contacts" in your favorites list, tap it and look the number up. Tap the phone key to go back to the original call. I do it all the time.
    I thought you could simply go to speaker phone and still chat while you go to contacts and get your #.
    DJ
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Thanks all... I realize that because I'm using LudasP, pressing the phone button doesn't work for this.... Clearly, going to apps and tapping on Contacts is an easy way to get here...
    I feel your pain. had the same problem with Ludis P. The work around for are was to set an option + button in your button prefs (for me it was option + email button which got me immediately to the contacts from a phone call. Hope this helps