1.    #1  
    Samsung WEP200 & Sony Ericsson HBH-608

Common to both:

Good volume
    instant connection
    no connection loss or need to re-pair

WEP200
    pros:
    once you figure out the best way to wear it, it is very comfortable.
    good talk time
    excellent clarity
    really small.

con:
    need case to charge hs
    no lanyard
    really small

HBH-608
    pros:
    Excellent talk time
    good volume
    very comfortable (100% better than the HBH-660), ear gel not needed.
    excellent clarity

con:
    still looking....

My HBH-660 talk time is down to about ~ <=45 min. so I needed to to put it in semi retirement, & my Plantronics 640 was lost on a business trip two weeks ago, so after doing extensive research right here it seemed I really needed to try these two HS. Boy am I glad I did!!!! I like having choices, so it seems now that I will be happy with either HS I choose to start the day.

I did'nt think my HBH-660 could ever be replaced, until now.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    Glad you found something that works well for you.

I am still surprised with the different experiences Treo owners have with the same BT headset. I tried the HBH-608 last year with my Sprint 650 and found it had VERY short range and lots of static. Anyone know why results are so inconsistent?
  3.    #3  
    I really dont think any HS can compare to the range I experienced with my HBH-660, w/o exaggeration, >~30 feet, almost no static, another reaseon it will be hard for me to let it go. The range w/ the WP200 & the HBH-608 is on par w/ every other BTHS I have owned: Scala 500, Plantronics M3000 & Discovery 640, Treo HS, Motorola HS820 ~ 10-15 feet.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO