1.    #1  
    I have a Palm BT Headset and am in need for a replacement for the over the ear piece. Palm does not have a replacement. Does any one know where I might find one. Thanks
  2.    #2  
    Any help or direction would be helpful.
    Are you talking about the little wire from the ultralight series that Plantronics als provides? It has a small ring at the end of it?

If so, I've got an extra that you're welcome to.
    The headset is made by Jabra and is similar in design to the Jabra BT 130, 150 and 350. I would contact Jabra tech support and see if a replacement earhook is available.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by martinreu View Post
    Are you talking about the little wire from the ultralight series that Plantronics als provides? It has a small ring at the end of it?

If so, I've got an extra that you're welcome to.
    Thanks for the offer. I have the older Palm over the ear BT headset not the ultralight. Maybe it is time to upgrade.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn View Post
    The headset is made by Jabra and is similar in design to the Jabra BT 130, 150 and 350. I would contact Jabra tech support and see if a replacement earhook is available.
    Thanks. I will look into it today.
  7.    #7  
    Traded emails with Jabra tech support and they are sending me a couple of replacements. Thanks for the help cgordonn.
    Quote Originally Posted by gsalciccioli View Post
    Traded emails with Jabra tech support and they are sending me a couple of replacements. Thanks for the help cgordonn.
    Happy to help.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI