Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Link

New Features
    • Added preference to turn on/off Attention Manager integration
    • Added ability to see Effects in Recent Meeting View
    • Added ability to enable/disable Saved views from Quick Options (Disabled shows All)
    • Improved database saving method, so in the event of a failure "in the works" data is not lost due to NVFS sync delays
    • Optimized Alarm Slot performance in Today View to minimize startup delay
    • Added Auto Fill to all fields in Trip dialogs with lists
    • Added ability to select Trips List Table with dpad
    Improvements
    • Corrected "done" button disappearing in Contact History dialog on VGA devices with certain steps
    • Corrected various translation problems in Spanish Version
    • Corrected various translation problems in German version
    • Corrected "Show Daily Repeating Meetings" Monthly preference causing more items to not show
    • Corrected first Dpad center on a checkbox of a Repeating Meeting applying the action to all instances of the repeat
    • Corrected Default Alarm Pref not being applied to New Meetings
    • Corrected selected item showing in Contact List view from search results is selected it is "whited" out if certain category colors are used
    • Corrected Dpad becoming unresponsive and AGP performance being affected after using dpad in RMV
    • Corrected loss of Location text when editing Repeating Meeting that contains location text
    • Corrected inability to change Alarm on meeting from what is set as default
    • Removed inappropriate hyperlinking of continuous line of asterisks on events
    • Corrected masking display issue in the Task view of private records
    • Corrected failure for Contact History to launch when accessed from menu of Contact Edit mode
    • Corrected inability to select Alarm sounds in Meeting Alarm dialog with 700p
    • Corrected inability to change alarm from default on Treo 700p
    • Corrected changing one alarm on Treo changed alarms on all existing events
    • Removed menu shortcut accessibility when in File Browsers
    • Corrected Notes being lost when converting Meeting, Task or Call to a Memo
    • Corrected Converting Task/Call to Meeting during creation opening an existing Meeting instead
    • Corrected date corruption when opening a meeting in List Views with Dpad
    • Removed unexpected ability to view Private Records via dpad center in List Views, requiring no password
    • Corrected New Call creation via 'Z' shortcut failing to save on first tap of 'Done', and also creating second blank Call
    • Corrected user-defined Alarm Defaults being reset to 'Alarm' after device reset
    • Corrected photos added via native contacts not appearing in AGP Contact List when HR fonts are in use
    • Corrected Freeze of device in Agenda Walkthrough when using '-' or '+' with no text following
    • Corrected timed meetings created in AGP showing as "Tentative" in Outlook after syncing, using Palm Conduit
    • Resolved stability issue in RMV with certain dpad usage and with Completed Meetings showing
    • Corrected stability issue in List views when attempting to access Birthdays/Anniversaries with dpad-center
    • Corrected stability issue on Tungsten T when trying to edit meetings with attendees
    • Corrected Trip Icon being lost and unable to be reassigned after a reset
    • Corrected stability issue in Power Search 411 when attempting to Map Address of a Business
    • Corrected stability issue in Power Search 411 when using 'Add'
    • Corrected Tap/Hold -> Edit on a Trip item opening either an empty, blank trip or the wrong one
    • Corrected pickup/dropoff or depart/arrive not updating on card if changed after original creation
    • Repositioned Icon selector in Trip Edit dialog as it was covering Private Checkbox on some devices
    • Corrected ability to view Private Trips when using dpad to open them
    • Corrected loss of Trip data upon applying Vivid Agenda rules applicable to text in the trip
    • Corrected manually entered notes on Trip items not being saved
    • Corrected Flight Depart/Arrive becoming corrupted when viewing notes that contain the display data
    • Corrected incaccuracies with certain Zones/Cities and in certain views
    • Repostioned Time Zone Icon for Rental Car Card
    • Corrected selected contact being "whited" out in Driving Directions lookup if category color
    • Resolved stability when attempting to edit Trips created in Agendus version 10.x
    • Corrected improper positioning of Matrix popup in some List views when using HR fonts
    • Correctd Trip links not being active on Tasks, Calls or Memos which are associated with Trips
    • Corrected inability to select Trip items in itinerary with dpad with 700p
    • Corrected Dpad on day headers of Trip Items doing nothing
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Hmmmm, those are a lot of "improvements" (aka. bug fixes) to have for just version XX.02.

I am a fan of Agendus, and use version 10.07, but I have no plans to upgrade just yet. It seems like they have to go through several re-iterations before working out the kinks.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I'm waiting like Urinal Cake.. Big fan of Agendus... Currently using 10.07 - tried ver 11 seemed to be beta sofware... Until I read on this site and in Iambic's Forums positive reviews/statements I'm sticking with 10.07
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Honestly, I've been using 11.00 and 11.01 successfully without problems or resets since they were released. I tried to install 11.02 and the installation hung on the white screen of death. Tried a soft reset... same thing. Did a warm reset, hit the home button.. Bam: soft reset. Did another warm reset and restored using BBVFS3.4 but my saved preferences did not restore. Tried a restore using BBNET Pro and wow! It's really prime time now, worked like a charm. good thing I backed up immediately before trying the install but that's another story... sticking with 11.01 for now...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Looked into this issue some more because I would like to upgrade my version of Agendus.

But, I went to their support website, and it is seems there are SO MANY problems and complaints about this new release (causes lots of soft resets). I think I will avoid version 11.XX like the plague and keep my existing version 10.07.

http://support.iambic.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=89
    I used Agendus when I had a 650 and never got past 9 something. I loved it but......Too many new versions and I got tired of paying more money everytime the changed the ver number. For as buggy as it can be ther sure like to charge a premium for upgrades.
    I install the this version i had the old v 11, and with this once i installed it its just registered i didnt have to pay for anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Urinal_Cake View Post
    Hmmmm, those are a lot of "improvements" (aka. bug fixes) to have for just version XX.02.

I am a fan of Agendus, and use version 10.07, but I have no plans to upgrade just yet. It seems like they have to go through several re-iterations before working out the kinks.
    Looking at the forums, I think I'll stick with 11.01 right now, 11.02 looks like a real turd.
    When I try to add an icon to an appointment 11.02 crashes.
    Laissez Faire
    Ditto. Works if you have have template pre-set, only.

Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    When I try to add an icon to an appointment 11.02 crashes.