1.    #1  
    :-?

My 700p has recently started to reboot every time it performs a wireless sync. This happens whether I initiate the sync manually or if it does it on a timed basis.

There's plenty of free memory (40M on the device and 700M on the card). Pulling the battery or doing a soft reset doesn't seem to fix this.

Also, it's begun to dance the "700p crawl", with up to 5-second delays (sometimes) when a new app is selected.

Can anyone give me a clue as to how to solve this (hopefully without a hard reset??)

Thanks....Bob
    ""The weather is here...wish you were beautiful."
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    My 3 week old phone stopped synchronizing with the wireless sync server. If I initiate a sync from the wireless sync app it causes a reboot.

Anyone know whats the deal?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by poldim View Post
    My 3 week old phone stopped synchronizing with the wireless sync server. If I initiate a sync from the wireless sync app it causes a reboot.

Anyone know whats the deal?
    ttt
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Mine did this when I went and formatted and started fresh. I used a backup I made before the format to put it back and its fine...
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Mine did this constantly. Almost every day. I went and tried the reset doctor from hobbyistsoftware.com and it seems to help. DON'T know why, but it worked in my case.
    Mine does this when there's too much mail in the inbox. I set my limits to 1 day old mail (default is 7 or no limit) and it fixed it after a sync.