1.    #1  
    Hi-

I just bought the new TomTom 6 Palm GPS Package. It's my first GPS with the Treo 650 and I've heard alot of good things so I thought I'd try it.

Anyway as a test I did a route and started driving and then had someone call me. The first time my phone just reset when I tried to answer it.

I tried again and this time I was able to answer the call ok and I put it on speakerphone since the Treo was in the car cradle. So I answered it fine and then I hung up and expected TomTom to pickup where I left off, but it just went back to the home screen. I had to reopen TomTom and then it reconnected to the GPS. This isn't the normal behavior is it?

A few questions:
    1) Do I have to do something special to have TomTom relaunch after a phone call?
    2) Is there any way to keep TomTom running and answer the call in the background? This way I can put it on speakerphone and keep the map on while driving?
    3) Any other tips for using this thing?

Hopefully there is a way to resume the route otherwise I might have to return it. Thanks alot for any help!
    I am using TT5 on my 650. I am seeing the same problem as yours. Have the latest firmware, tried semeral methods after googling. Well, nothing works. So now, here is my answer,

1. Not sure what you can do. More of a "hit" or "miss". Maybe due to 3rd party softwares, who knows
    2. Not likely. Palm OS is not capable of multi-tasking.
    3. I used Butler, assign a letter in the favorite pages to TomTom. With that setup, all I need is to press and hold that letter to brng it up.

Hope you enjoy your TomTom GPS
    I have the same problems using TT5. I thought that would be fixed in version 6 but it doesn't look like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by hchai View Post
    2. Not likely. Palm OS is not capable of multi-tasking.
    Not entirely true. Resume after phone call works with the Garmin GPS 10 + Que software. Even works if you're also playing music on PocketTunes. Both resume doing their thing after the phone call.