Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    BestSkinsEver and Init (Best Buy) Case.
    I have a RexRegina case and I love it!

http://store.treocentral.com/content...ies/---448.htm
    Best Skin Ever and Sprint insurance
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    just installed best skins ever last night and they look real good

Fred
    BSE is all I got and I have faith.
    at&t iPhone3G
    For the people with BSE. What screen protector do you use?
    I use Boxwave ClearTouch made for the 700P/700W. Don't get the ones for the 600/650. They don't make those anymore with both front and back backing on the protectors.
    I'm a wee bit late here, but I use the Speck Rubber Guard skin case (black)--one of the best 20-30 buck investments I've ever made for my Treo 700p (Verizon, btw). I've been so impressed with the Speck guard, I ordered a second pair.

I lead an active, physically demanding lifestyle, so when my 700p was a naked newborn, I had this deathly fear of dropping it (with my small dry, smooth hands trying to hold the slick, smooth casing of the 700p). I didn't want to have to lug around a big hard, shell-case or worse yet , have to buy a belt-clip for it (a definite fashion faux paus, especially for anyone who spends any amount of time at all with the fairer sex). No longer a problem; I love the sense of security that I get from the Speck guard's super-grippy, rubbery tough (firm & strong yet pliable) feel--and it's still small enough to fit in my front right pants pocket (next to my keys and chapstick).

An earlier poster had commented on how the Speck loses shape over the course of a few months. I've had mine for 3-4 months, and.....so far, so good.

As a side note, I tried 2 different brands of screen protectors and hated 'em both. So I keep my screen bare all the way, baby! Besides, my screen is protected anyway (when not in stylus use) by the Speck's flip-down, clear-plastic face shield.

Regards, Brent
    Last edited by Tunnelrunner; 09/04/2006 at 04:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    I got Palm's Flexi Case for the Treo 700 series.

http://web.palm.com/products/Product...002&cat=290003

It's the nicest skin case I have found. A great thing about it is that it covers your keyboard. The part that covers your keyboard isn't moulded for each key, but using the keyboard is still as easy as if the cover was not there. The great thing about this case is that it covers all the buttons on the Treo (even the side / volume buttons).
    I agree 125% this is the best silicon skin out there in my opinion. I sent my Crystal Case back because I couldnt get used the corners being too far on the keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Levman View Post
    I use the Smartphone Experts Clearcase,

http://store.treocentral.com/content...123--641-2.htm

It provides full access to not only all the buttons, but the card slot as well (the Speck rubberized case, which I tried first, does not). It comes with a beltclip, and as an added bonus (for me), the tab on the case (for connecting to the belt clip) works with TheClip.com's Travel Mount, which is essentially a belt clip attached to an alligator clip, which easily clips onto air vents (great for rental cars):

http://theclip.com/store/product.php...0&cat=0&page=1

I've had the case for a couple of months now, and am very happy with it. The only downside is, the built-in SD card holder, which would be a handy feature if it actually worked ... doesn't (at least, I have not been able to figure out how to get an SD card to fit in the holder).
    Does the ClearCase provide access for the charging cable? From what I've read, the Crystal Case doesn't, and I'm trying to decide between the two.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I use the Krussel Classic case absoulutley covers the whole treo including the card and keys+screen
    Quote Originally Posted by bigDee View Post
    For the people with BSE. What screen protector do you use?
    I don't use a screen protector...tried it and didn't like it and never will again. I have never had a problem with the screen getting scratched or damaged on any device I have had in the past to the present.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Bare naked, with Egrips on the back and a pouch case to hold it. I'd love to buy a pocketable case (that easily slips off so I can charge/sync in the cradles), but it's such a personal decision that mail order simply sucks for choosing.

The first store that actually gets a good collection of demo cases to try out will probably get a lot of business.

You'd think Palm Inc. could use all their stores and kiosks toward generating further excitement and brand loyalty by offering such displays of available options. But alas, those stores serve to display the years-old wifi cards that still don't work in Treos, and a few PDAs that you can see in any Office Depot or Worst Buy. Maybe Palm's corporate slogan should be - "we've got your money... now go away."
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    After 3 years, the best case to me is still the Covertec leather case for Treo 600. I use it for my 650 and now the 700p.

http://cgi.ebay.com/COVERTEC-BLACK-L...QQcmdZViewItem
    nutshell pouch with magnetic flap closure.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Ditto on the Nutshell, except mine is without the flap closure, though with belt clip. I used it more than 2 years with my 600, and it may last forever. The Treo is very secure when it's in the holster, but slips in and out easily. Unlike some users, I prefer using my Treo fully, beautifully naked.
    Just got the Vaja T77 case today and it's really really nice. Hard leather magnetic flip front with optional cutout for viewing screen. Worth every penny.

http://www.vajacases.com/Vaja/catalo...sEN/apa162ik_1
    I also went with the Vaja case. I had $60.00 worth of "Palm Pays Back" credit to use towards it so it wasn't too expensive. The quality of the Vaja is remarkable. I have an EB case that looks alot like a Vaja and I used it for my 650 and then my 700. It was a great case but the difference between that one and the Vaja is like night and day.
    I purchased the Seidio Crystal case with the horizontal pouch case. I found the the crystal case to be fantastic but the horizontal pouch was largely useless. I have had three of these cases because the belt clip has torn off the case. Overall the horizontal case is very nice but I have not liked the fact that three of them have failed. Seidio has been nice and sent me replacements on the first two. I just don't think the cardboard in the backing is strong enough to hold the sewn on clip. It is riveted on the bottom of the clip but the top tears away from the case which eventually tears the leather off too.
    Gene
    Quote Originally Posted by edwinsneller View Post
    Just got the Vaja T77 case today and it's really really nice. Hard leather magnetic flip front with optional cutout for viewing screen. Worth every penny.

http://www.vajacases.com/Vaja/catalo...sEN/apa162ik_1
    the one thing that holds me back from the case is that it doesn't have a small slip pocket for a credit card. i have a covertec case and i can go out with just my device and slide in either a credit card or 1 or 2 of my business cards - or put someone else's biz card in there till i get home to deal with it. mostly, i put my nyc subway metro card in there. i wish the vaja case had that.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast