1.    #1  
    Using pssh with my 700p, I seem to have lost the 5-way cursor control. It worked with my 650. Anyone else experience this? An example is stepping up through bash history or moving the curso in vi. (I know abt the vi commands, jkhl). This used to work. I have tried both the official and Sachs modified pssh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slestak View Post
    Using pssh with my 700p, I seem to have lost the 5-way cursor control. It worked with my 650. Anyone else experience this? An example is stepping up through bash history or moving the curso in vi. (I know abt the vi commands, jkhl). This used to work. I have tried both the official and Sachs modified pssh.
    I am confirming the same issues. 5-way used to work on the 650, no longer works on the 700p.
    I emailed the developer about this, and never got a response.

-Randy
    I am using a 700p and tussh 0.83 and the up and down buttons work. I am sshing into a linux box.
  5.    #5  
    I noticed on Sachs palm page (dont have the url right now) the source code is there. I dont have a compiler, but would be willing to take a stab at it. Any devs want to fix this up for us ?

I will email Daniel to see if he will look at it.
  6.    #7  
    Dan has responded and we're working on the problem. Lots of programs id'd the Treo 600 and 650 by their CompanyId and DeviceId. The 700 has its own, and once their identified hopefully this will be fixed.

From the Directory Assistant forums I read

Originally Posted by SilvrDrgn
    My Sprint Treo 700p shows this:

Company ID: 1348562029
    Device ID: 1144010034

but I also read that the Verizon and Sprint models might be reporting different CompanyId's . Can anyone confirm this?
  7.    #8  
    Dan has patched the code to properly identify 700p's. If anyone wants to test this (along with me) it can be found at:

http://www.nekito.net/~dgsachs/palm/...st20060828.prc

Please note: this is a test version, the change was simple but be aware that you use this software at you own risk