1.    #1  
    Hey there,

I've got a rather nasty problem with a Treo 650 I'm testing...it's an unlocked Cingular device running the 1.20 ENA firmware. In hindsight, I should have never changed the firmware to the GSM Unlocked version, but now the deed is done and I have quite a few instability woes (in fact, the phone functionality is all but dead at the moment because of frequent soft resets and not being able to pick up the carrier signal or select a network).

So, from what I gather, to go back to Cingular I need firmware version 1.15, since 1.17 won't flash. Where can I get it from? Does a kind soul have the required .prcs?

Help!
    I have this file, but it's around 9mb. Haven't been successful at emailing it out because of file size limitations.
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
    Rar or zip the file. Any free web based email (gmail, yahoo, msn) should be able to handle it.
    I agree, GMAIL has been awesome and sending large files. I have been able to Email 12MB files without any issues.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
  5.    #5  
    Sorry for the late reply...I managed to get the 1.15 Cingular ROM from mytreo.net, and it did (sort of) successfully flash...and by "sort of" I mean that the firmware itself seems to have been flashed (1.31 instead of 1.70), but the actual ROM version is still 1.20 ENA. I get all the Cingular logos & stuff, but still have the same woes as before.

Any ideas?
    Did you ever find the answer to this? I want to do the same thing. Thx.