Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Q and Chatter couldn't be more different in the way they handle email; there's almost nothing in common there. (And this has nothing to do with IMAP) Could you send a log that shows any message getting pushed to you? Logging instructions are in the FAQ at my site.

Marc
    I will try and send log latter tonight or tomorrow.

How is the Q and chatter handling mail differently? Outlook Exchange server sends out a QSig over the air, then what?
    What is a QSig? Anyway, I assume the Q uses ActiveSync; Chatter doesn't use that.

Marc
    Is this described in the manual? Yes the Q is probably using Active Sync.

What does Chatter use if not active sync?
    Another question, prior to me entering the listen 2000, listen 80 etc, command at the "console" what port was chatter listening on?
    53 is the default. Chatter uses one of Microsoft's protocols, but not ActiveSync.

Marc
    I just sent log.

When I type bug in console, I get two choices to send, Bug and my mailbox. What is the difference?

My treo rebooted a bunch of times today as I was playing with it and one time after a reboot, chatter asked if I wanted to re-create my mailbox, and then was unable. Had to re-enter the info and re-created the mailbox.
    You can use either. *BUG* doesn't require sending to work from your mailbox. Reboots are very abnormal; what other applications do you have on your Treo? Who is your carrier?

Marc
    My carrier is Verizon.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12