Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hi sorry if this is an obvious/overly asked question but I have a Treo 650 Cingular unlocked for use with an Att sim, everything works fine except i can't listen to mp3s on my Bluetooth headset (HS850)

is there a special setting or program i need to use? As far as i know the firmware is over 6 months old.

thanks for any help
    Oh your going to make people mad. The makers of SoftStick make an app that will let you do that (I think it's called Audio Stick). But your head set might not be audio (mp3) compatible. That surprised me with my HPH300, I didn't realize there were multiple audio protocols
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    oh here it comes...
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    sorry, do a search or look in the bluetooth forum. leardvr has it right - there's that software that will make some headsets work. There's a thread with headset compatibility list. Search as I did.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    Softick Audio Gateway is the program.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hi sorry again but i installed the program and my headset is featured (hs850) but when i try to stream to remote it says "Cannot connect not in programs protocall) Any suggestions?
    The HS850 isn't a stereo headset, and therefore won't work with A2DP, SAG, etc.

Unless you have mis-entered the model of your headset, and (e.g.) you have a Motorola HT820:
    http://www.legitreviews.com/article/323/1/
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Nah i have a hs850 single ear bluetooth head set how can i make this work for mp3s?
    As Jae said, it won't work.
    Bt Mono's are not supported.
    Yet.....
    Just call me Berd.