1.    #1  
    All:

Recently my Treo 700p and only periodically gets the LED on the front at the top stuck flashing amber. Does anyone know what this means? I cannot find any information in the manual, etc.
    On my 700P it happens when my coverage roams to "Extended Coverage". The amber light comes on periodically- I presume the phone is trying to locate the primary network instead of roaming. When it gets back to Verizon Wireless, it stops.
    It flashes amber when you're out of coverage.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    And for some weird reason its not that you can use Butler to reset the LED light... I get that to and im not out of area... I use the reset led feature in butler and viola!
  5.    #5  
    ok out of coverage for what??!?!? It's got full signal. GPS locator is on. And for some reason EVDO symbol is on also. Very weird. I called Sprint tech support and they told me it meant there was an Amber Alert you know the one for lost children. Last time that was not the case.
  6.    #6  
    Called Sprint Tech Support they said see Palm solution # 38432. But he thinks there is a bug since the phone's LED never clears. I was still able to make calls, etc. and the phone still flashes amber.