1.    #1  
    Is there any possibility (3-rd party soft, preference), that the Treo will show somehow, that the curently incoming call is not direct call, but forwarded from other number.
    Thanks
    How could it know?
  3.    #3  
    Normal phone (Nokia 6230, 6310i) shows info.
    Either it shows short message ("forwarded call") before or it appends ">" at the end of the caller name or number.
    Quote Originally Posted by matko_d View Post
    Normal phone (Nokia 6230, 6310i) shows info.
    Either it shows short message ("forwarded call") before or it appends ">" at the end of the caller name or number.
    I have never seen anything like this before, if its a network thing then yes the treo can definatley do this it would just be a cse of calling you provider and getting it enabled. Give them a ring and see what they say, at least that way they can tell you if it is a 3rd party product or a network setting that needs turning on.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Sure "forwarding" happens at the network but the info is there: I had a Sony Ericsson T68i from my previous job and it did display a message indicating the caller's ID as well as that the call was forwarded. Whereas, when using the same SIM in my 650, I got no such info. I'd like that facility on my 650 too...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  6.    #6  
    It is not network related. I have the SIM card as I had in my previos Nokia phone and it worked.
    It is definitely phone related, but it is common at normal mobile phones.
    I need it because I use two SIMs (work/personal) and I forward calls from one to another acoording to which is active.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    My understanding is that "Forwarding" takes place at the network not on your phone. You use your phone to set that function on your network account. However, the network has that information which can be utilized by your phone if it supports it...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C