1.    #1  
    Hey I just aquired resco explorer 2.70. Very nice program. I'm wondering if I would use it as default launcher insted of Zlauncher. the probvlem i see is that it seems too cmplex for me to use for simple stuff of navigating. plus its very ugly. I do notice it does not make pocket tunes constanly skip as Zlauncher does.

So I was wondering if anyone uses resco as there default launcher and If you could please share your thoughts on your experience with it in that use.
    I use it as my default launcher having used ZLauncher previously. I like Resco because it can be configured so much. I have mine set so its appearance mimics the built-in launcher. Try the demo for a while and you'll get used to it. I too was a bit overwhelmed at first myself.
    how do you make it your default launcher? and why? It doesnt do anything more special than the original launcher.....i see the option in General Options to use as default launcher...but how do u make it BE the default launcher?? Thanks
    menu/general/ select "use as default launcher", that should do it. Then in the root directory of resco select "applications" then set your screen the way you want it, after that, go to prefs/default apps and select resco for one of you hardkeys and you should be all set. i have hi-launcher, so i use resco primarily as a file manager, but if i did it would look somrthing like this...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    i tried it as a launcher for about 10 minutes - I am a "visual" person and Explorer was just plain ugly.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    I use it as my default launcher having used ZLauncher previously. I like Resco because it can be configured so much. I have mine set so its appearance mimics the built-in launcher. Try the demo for a while and you'll get used to it. I too was a bit overwhelmed at first myself.
    how do you get it to mimic the default launcher? I hate looking at those folders for categories. I want to be able to change categories by hitting home multiple times.
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    how do you get it to mimic the default launcher? I hate looking at those folders for categories. I want to be able to change categories by hitting home multiple times.
    Do Options and Toggle Tree and/or Toggle Icon View. You can also Toggle Toolbar to get rid of that.