1.    #1  
    When I use Filez, I see there are 20 files that start with POP and have digits after them, for example POP953740281, POP82344081 and so on and are by creator ZRKa.

I have one imap account and one pop account that downloads emails but leaves them on the server, so they dissapear from my Treo once I open outlook on my computer.

I always upgrade to the latest beta version.

Any idea why these files are being left behind and what they are for? I have no messages on my Treo from my pop account currently, but 20 of those POP files.
    They can be deleted; not sure why they'd remain around. I'll check.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb View Post
    When I use Filez, I see there are 20 files that start with POP and have digits after them, for example POP953740281, POP82344081 and so on and are by creator ZRKa.

I have one imap account and one pop account that downloads emails but leaves them on the server, so they dissapear from my Treo once I open outlook on my computer.

I always upgrade to the latest beta version.

Any idea why these files are being left behind and what they are for? I have no messages on my Treo from my pop account currently, but 20 of those POP files.
    Interesting, I have them also.
    How big should Chatter be in Internal memory if all of my email is stored on the SD card? Info tells me it's over 1mb.
    There's no exact answer. Chatter itself is about 750k +/- and SD mailboxes DO take up some RAM.

Marc