Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    Any ideas/ comments?

I went to purchase the palm horizontal side pouch case this weekend and was shocked at how large and bulky it is.

Is this to be expected of all the horizontal pouch cases?!

The E&B case as well as the smart phone experts P6 pouch case appear to be very thin and slim. Any experiences with any pouch case?
    Nutshells are pretty slim. If you get the beltloop version you can wear it horizontal.
    try the palm hard case (its horizontal) is very thin and sits close to the body. mush better than the palm leather case which i returned almost right after i opened it.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    well the palm hard case doesn't open all of the way and it seems like the hard part of the case may damage my treo if i'm constantly putting it in and out quickly
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    I am using the E&B horizontal case and am very happy with it. Very slim and a belt loop rather than a clip so it stays put.
    hey i have a few covertec for sale... leather case. brown or black.

-you bought something from me before. so i am good for it. shoot me a pm for pics
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    is the covertec a large case? pictures of it look rather large. I'm semi interested though, i'll shoot you a PM tonight.
    yoyo, sent you pictures to your yahoo. let me know. thanks