1.    #1  
    I'm looking to buy a pack of 5-10 Treo 650 GSM. Unbranded or Cingular. NEW IN BOX only.

Where can I get them?
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti
    I'm looking to buy a pack of 5-10 Treo 650 GSM. Unbranded or Cingular. NEW IN BOX only.

Where can I get them?
    Why not call Palm directly?
  3.    #3  
    Because I'm mainly interested in Cingular branded phones for a cheaper price.
    Ebay?
    As NRG said, Palm does have a bulk order program for 10+ units. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get Cingular-branded Treos at a discount from them.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Have you tried? Or is the discount from Palm when you order 10+ not enough discount for you?
  7.    #7  
    I haven't tried. Didn't think palm will sell Cingular branded Treos. Just Unbranded. I'll try to contact them.
    Yes, they sell Cingular branded Treos.
    Mike
  9.    #9  
    ok. got a quote from Palm. It's not very competative. I'll be much better off if I buy 10 new Treos from Ebay one by one.
    Have you factored Risk into all this? Sure, you may save $50/Treo on eBay, but if one of those come back as not functional, you just lost a lot more than $50.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidg4781 View Post
    Have you factored Risk into all this? Sure, you may save $50/Treo on eBay, but if one of those come back as not functional, you just lost a lot more than $50.
    what's his odds on getting 5 good treos in a row from palm?as long as the warrantees good........
    How about contacting...ummm...Cingular?
    Quote Originally Posted by davidg4781 View Post
    Save $50??? You can get an unlocked GSM Treo 650 on eBay for about $350. Aren't they a lot more than that at Palm???
    Mike
    It was an example. Many people never factor in the risk part of ebay. Sure, 99% of the time it's fine, but there are times when it's not. You're right though, there is a big difference, at least of $100. You do get a few free items, and they may be able to give him a discount with volume pricing.