1. wpy
    Hello people... my treo 650 side button fell of without me noticing. I was wondering where i can find a replacement side volume button on the internet. I have look at www.performancepda.com. Anywhere else?? Help please... Many thanks..

warren
    I would Email PALM Directly. I am sure they can get you some information and pricing on replacing the button.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
  3. wpy
    hmm... i never really thought of that... thanks Crisluce. I will try that. Any other place in the web that can provide treo parts?
    I don't think palm will sell you one. They will ask you to send your phone in so they can charge you the $$$ for the work.

How did you go about loosing it? the side button is connected to a silicone piece which also holds the volume buttons. You have to open the phone up to replace it.

This might be your lucky day though. PM me with your home address and I will send you one for free. I have it from a broken Treo I bought for parts.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    http://performancepda.zoovy.com/c=A7...50VOLUMEBUTTON

And when you speak of me, speak well.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
  6. wpy
    Thank you very for the offer zoti... PMed you already. But unfortunately we may not b in the same geographic location... hehe.

Ive already emailed PerformancePDA and they were very accomodating. Our only problem was the paying method since we dont have paypal here and they wont accept money transfer.. If not for that i would have ordered the button a last week already.. 4ster are you connected with performancepda? maybe you can convince them to accept other pay methods hehehe...

many thanks to the people here...
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Nope. Just got lucky with Google.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    4ster,

NICE find.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Funny I should log on and see this thread. Looked at my phone this weekend and realized my volume buttons had departed...
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!