1.    #1  
    Ive been waiting to purchase the treo for a while and just got it this weekend. I must say it is amazing, and meets all my expectations. I am a first time treo user and have nothing really to compare it to, but for my first smartphone I think it is amazing. Before buying it I was all over these forums learning how to do various things and different information on different apps and such, and I just wanted to thank the community here....its been very helpful... and i leanred so much.... I already installed

-toccer - which i have found to be a very adequate aim app for free
    -minitones - great freeware that allows you to set mp3 ringtones
    - I hate how some songs skip though...but i guess that is a firmware problem

-TCPMP - great multimedia player and also free
    -filez - still need to get the hang of it...but heard it is a must have
    -palm revolt - great mac os skin for the treo
    -kmaps - convenient free mapping program...not as customizable as i hoped

so far my treo has been great...no random resets...or lockups (fingers crossed)
    2 concerns I had for it was versamail with gmail and multiasking....

honestly, once i got the treo, multitasking is completely irrelevant....i thought it was going to be such a major part of my phone use. but i dont even think 2ice to multitask..i dont know where i would multitask to

and versamail with gmail...is working great so far

last thing i need to see is the sd card...just ordered the pqi 2 gig and hopefully there will be no mounting issues

anyway...I just wanted to recognize the whole community here...HOLLA!
    con grats and enjoy
    Congrats, enjoy, and welcome to the TREO World!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Congrats and Welcome dezicartel!
    And just for posting with us this afternoon, I will refer you to ANOTHER great free Palm OS product for your new Treo - Directory Assistant (DA). This is another one of those products that you can use to AMAZE your friends with the capability of your new SMART phone.

http://www.freewarepalm.com/communic...ssistant.shtml
  6.    #6  
    thanks for that keefer....let me know if there are any other great programs such as this one...so i can continue to "pimp my treo"