1.    #1  
    Hi - I have gone through multiple belt cases
    for the Treo 650 and Treo 600.

They always snap off or the glue warms up and
    the thing drops off, can't be repaired, etc.

Or simply the hook breaks clean.

Anyone have a *RELIABLE* beltcase?

Thanks.
    I use the one that came with my Cingular 8125. It look almost like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cingular-HTC-Wiz...QQcmdZViewItem

It works perfect for the Treo 650 and I have been very happy with it.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Nutshell.
    I have always had problems with belt clips on any device whether it be for FRS radio, cell phone, Treo, etc because they always fail me and drop my device.

You may want to check out JAVOEdge's JAVOHolster which is an outer shell mount like case with a very heavy duty belt clip. The Treo fits quite snugly in the mould but it faces inwards.

Just got one and it seems very durable. Not really a case as you remove the bare Treo out.

http://www.javoedge.com/reflexeshop/...843&pbmId=3479
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    That JAVO holster looks exactly like the Helix holster. Hmmm.
    Not surprising. Just look at the similarities between Innopocket Metal Deluxe case vs the one by Smartphone experts, etc. They all look the same, probably all come from the same manufacturer, although I have no knowledge of it either way.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I use a Krussel S-Wide (has belt loops) combined with a skin case. It's a perfect combo for me and I've been using it for over a year.

It did take about a week to stretch out the case enough so I could use it with a skin case.