1.    #1  
    Ok, I know some of you guys use Skyscape, and have them on your SD card, I'm trying to figure out how. A friend of mine gave me a CD with several Skyscape products on them, when I go to each program, there is a folder that says palm install. Inside the folder there are several palm files that say Palm Application, Palm Database on them, so I install all the files on my SD card under palm/launcher then when I go to use the program the 700 says that I didn't install the program database. So, after looking at the files again on the CD I installed the biggest palm database file I can for that program on to internal memory, and then it works with no problem. I know this is a long, but how do you install all the files to the SD, I don't mind having some of the data on internal mem, but there are some programs that have a database thats pretty big and I would prefer to have it on the SD.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm on a Sprint 700, with a PQI 2gb SD card.

Oh, I did a search and everyone says the programs can be installed on the SD card, but do not really explain how.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I use the installer for Skyscape, where it asks where you want to install the program. It automatically installs the databases on the card, and the PRC program file in internal memory. So try keeping all the database files on the SD Card, and only the .prc file in internal.

On the card, the .pdb files are under the "Launcher" subfolder under the "Palm" directory.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarobap
    I use the installer for Skyscape, where it asks where you want to install the program. It automatically installs the databases on the card, and the PRC program file in internal memory. So try keeping all the database files on the SD Card, and only the .prc file in internal.

On the card, the .pdb files are under the "Launcher" subfolder under the "Palm" directory.

I tried that at first and it didn't work, I just tried doing it again and it works fine now. Thanks for the reply.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre