1.    #1  
    I have a couple of 700p's and the most recent one has the bluish tint to the screen and the slihjtly greenish tint to the keyboard. In the 2 weeks I have had this, I have had no unstable behaviour, and no resets. Good 700's do exist!
    bit_bucket
    Grats on that. I previously had one just like yours (bluish tinted screen w/ slightly greenish tinted keyboard lights). It was the best of the 5 or 6 I've gone through. Only problem with it was the extremely squeaky keyboard.
    I just got a new replacement 700p from Sprint, it seems to be working fine, just the occasional dbcache reset, but it seems less crashy than the old defective phone, knock wood
    garinballbarin
    Yeah, I know...I'm pretty sure I have one.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Congrats! I'm on number 3 and it boy is it different then the first two.It has no lagging at all, except sometimes exiting the web browser. It shouldn't be so hard to get a non defective treo... (knock on wood!)
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle
    Congrats! I'm on number 3 and it boy is it different then the first two.It has no lagging at all, except sometimes exiting the web browser. It shouldn't be so hard to get a non defective treo... (knock on wood!)
    This is the first time I have heard anyone suggest that the lag time in switching apps was a hardware issue that could be effected by returning a Treo, rather than waiting for a firmware update to address the issue.

Discuss.
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle
    It has no lagging at all, except sometimes exiting the web browser.
    Do you have 'empty cache on exit' selected in your Blazer preferences? If you do and you uncheck it, you should have no lag at all when you exit Blazer. The trade-off is that you should manually empty your cache every once in a while.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    I'm no expert, but all I know is this one has had none of the lagging that the first two had. There may be things at work here that I am unaware of. New updates of 3rd party apps, that may differ then a month or two ago, but its working. Maybe a hardware issue, maybe not...

I have to say, the first two treo's were returned for separate issues, the lagging wasn't involved in the replacements.

P.S. Thanks for the browser cache thing, I'll give it a shot and see how it works over the next week.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler