1.    #1  
    Whenever i dial customer service using *2 and then end the call, the Phone turns off for like 10 seconds, the phone freezes, and then the phone turns back on. Whats causing this? I did a hard reset, but it still did that....any suggestionsn?
    yeah I'm experiencing this problem too. But I realized that it didnt start happening until I called and had my account flagged for the PRL update. My update has yet to "STICK" so it might go away when it does. IDK????
  3.    #3  
    what is PRL update?
    I have never called for any update...it started doing it out of nowhere...:/
    if you read through the site you will see that the *2 issue has been talked about a lot. it has nothing to do with the prl update and it is a known issue. I take it you have sprint just call and ask for a prl it is for roaming to keep you connected to the best tower
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    It started doing it right out of the box for me...I just got used to it.
    at&t iPhone3G