Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I haven't been able to connect since yesterday morning. Is anyone else having problems?
    All set here...

i haven't been about to connect since yesterday morning either.. do they even know something is wrong? :S
    Try resetting? Working fine here.

The bigger question is, do they care something is wrong?
    verichat seems to be online for me but has anyone been able to get the verichat currency bot to work? all I get are syntax error messages.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    And tonight the Verichat servers seem to be down for me.
    I'm down...haven't been able to connect all day...yet my brother and my wife are both fine. We all live in Southern California. 2 days ago a friend of mine here in So Cal said he was down (while I was up), and yesterday a friend in Dallas reported being down (while I was up), but now it's struck me.
    Just as mysteriously...I am now fully operational on Verichat.
    same here.. back in action after several days downtime
    Mine started to work today after 3-4 days of being down. I wonder how long till it goes down again.
    I was having problems but its fixed now.
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
    It died again for me...this is rotten.
    It died on me again today. Verichat is beginning to become garbage now for me. I have to carry toccer as a backup.
    I'm also down again.
    has anyone heard a word from their support?
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    I deleted verichat for good. it not only became increasingly unreliable, but also caused resets constantly. I think verichat's quality has disintegrated considerably.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Came back alive at around 10:00pm California time.
    dead again right now...12:30 pm California time...It appears to die every day during the afternoon!
    Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat View Post
    dead again right now...12:30 pm California time...It appears to die every day during the afternoon!
    Your right, after the disconnection issues for a couple of days weeks ago, it seems that the servers are down everyday in the late afternoon these days.
    I haven't been able to connect in about a week. I emailed their support but have received no reply. Any recommendations for a substitute? I really liked the bot feature.
    Causerie's one and it has bots as well (although I don't use em)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."