Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Am I missing something with this or does it just manage the sd card? It doesn't
    make the sdcard show up on my mac when the USB cord is plugged in...(I don't know if it is suppossed to)

Does this app do anything else? I use Filez, is this "Files" program redundant?

I am confused...

It doesn't seem to be worth the install. Please, if I'm missing some functionality let me know.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    If you are looking for this functionality, The Missing Sync does this.....it puts an app on your Treo that makes it act like a USB drive for your SD card on your Mac. Simple drag and drop at that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle
    Am I missing something with this or does it just manage the sd card? It doesn't
    make the sdcard show up on my mac when the USB cord is plugged in...(I don't know if it is suppossed to)

Does this app do anything else? I use Filez, is this "Files" program redundant?

I am confused...

It doesn't seem to be worth the install. Please, if I'm missing some functionality let me know.
    Files and Filez is not redundant...you can't manage your complete device with Files. I think Files is a good application for viewing and managing data just for your card and for reading it instead of by default which isn't organized as nice like it is called...Files.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    I just thought I was missing something...
    I have sync buddy but It doesn't seem to work with my 700p. The developer said he doesn't have a 700p to test with. I thought that kinda stinks.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler