Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Dear Agendus users;

I understand Agendus 11 "1 day view", displays alarm time as the meeting time. IMO this may be misleading. Is it possible to display the real meeting time as a default to be displayed instead of alarm time? If yes, kindly inform me how to do it.

Thanks for your attention.
    Regards, Viator
    Note: Sorry it this is a repost and hopefully not occured in my T650 only
    You mean the 'Today" type screen? edit the config, turn off the "Alarm" view. It's rather pointless. It shows the meetings by default at the top. Unless I've missed something, I've never seen it show the "alarm" type view anywhere else.
    Hmm, the alarm screen on the Today screen shows my next apointment alarm which is usually between 5 and 15 minutes before the actual meeting (depending on how I set the alarm notification of the meeting). So it does what it says it does in my opinion. It also shows more of the the "subject" line of the meeting ...

What I am missing at Agendus is the time. Except in the "Today" screen nowhere else I can see the actual time and I am using a lot of the other views in Agendus.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Dear Agendus users;

Sorry if my question not too clear for Khaytsus, as I do not have problem to have meetings at top line of the screen. Brichter21 get my message correctly. Thanks for you both.

I usually set the alarm 1 hour before the actual meeting time, so that I can prepare better (write analysis/printing something,call people for clarification in making short conclusion of a problem). It is useless for me to set the meeting time the same with the actual time however.
    Probably just have to use another view as what Brichter21 suggest, although they are not as beautiful as Today "1 day view".

Next question: does higher version of Agendus have the option to choose between these two as the default??? Appreciate very much input from the users or iambic?

Regards, Viator
    Viator - I am not sure what you mean with your latest question. As Khaytsus says, you can turn off the Alarm view in the Today screen and just leave the Meetings panel active. So you will still get your alarms but you do not have to look at the alarm times.
    Just select "Change views" select the Today screen and then select Options on the bottom right of your Today screen. Select slots and then deactivate Alarm and/or move the Alarm slot to a position you like.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Hi brichter21
    Sorry for my poor understanding of english and thanks to elaborate the steps. Now I can have the actual "meeting time" instead of "alarm time".
    Regards, Viator