1.    #1  
    not saying blazer sucks or anything. just was wanting to try out a different browser. has anyone got any of the others browsers working good on there 700p?

thanks, cody
    I tried xiino, but i didnt like the interface at all and it wouldnt display some of the sites i visit as well as blazer does, so i went back to blazer.
    A lot of ppl say good things about xiino, maybe you should try it.
    Haven't tried opera mini yet myself.

Try using blazer with Images to off, it runs a lot faster.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Haven't tried Xiino but have tried WebPro 3.5 and Opera Mini. WP was a little slower than Blazer and restarted my Palm twice. Opera Mini appeared to be quicker but froze a couple times even after configuring Java, per instructions. Both did not have Blazer's excellent one-handed ease of use. Because of this, its stability, and its moderate speed, Blazer's my pick.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I'm using Eudora Internet Suite. Seems to be working fine for me and its free....
    I use Opera Mini quite a bit, but most of the time I stick with Blazer.
    Quote Originally Posted by matteosg View Post
    I'm using Eudora Internet Suite. Seems to be working fine for me and its free....
    Is Eudora Internet Suite (just the browser is good enough for me) working with the 700p? I heard that it was not. It certainly was/is an excellent text browser and very fast.