1.    #1  
    Has anyone discovered which bluetooth headset is most compatable with the 700p. I presently have the Plantronics 510 Voyager and it cuts in and out. Sometimes it picks up the call ofter it does'nt. I was told the headset needs to be 2.0 version or higher because the 700p is 2.0 version. What do you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Choward View Post
    Has anyone discovered which bluetooth headset is most compatable with the 700p. I presently have the Plantronics 510 Voyager and it cuts in and out. Sometimes it picks up the call ofter it does'nt. I was told the headset needs to be 2.0 version or higher because the 700p is 2.0 version. What do you think.
    Received my Samsung Wep-200 BT Headseton Tuesday and I'd like to say that personally I think "IT IS the BOMB!

Pros:
    Price ($44.95 on the TreoCentral Store)
    Very small
    Great volume
    Easy to use
    Simple Pairing with the 700p
    Innovatine way to charge the battery
    The Cool factor among my colleauges

Cons:
    4 Hour talk time/3 day standby (small size=short battery life)
    Takes a little getting used to wearing it especially over long periods(I only use it when driving so not much of a problem)
    No noise/wind reduction (I have used other Bluetooth headsets with these features and i can honestly say that it is no better or worse without it)
    Non-intuitive way to answer waiting calls (takes some time to get used to)

Lovin' this thing so far,

DREi
    I haven't seen anything bad about the Plantronics Discovery 655, unlike almost every other high-end headset.