1.    #1  
    I can't figure out which application it is associated with. I searched but didn't see the anaswer here.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    motionapps uses this file
    Sprint 700p
    Just a guess, but I expect it contains your registration code. If so, at 84K it seems too large for just the reg code, nevertheless I expect you need to keep it
    It is an app for registration of a product. You may delete it ...no, first copy it to card and then delete from RAM... just for a safe case
  5.    #5  
    Is that part of mOcean? I tried it but deleted it.
    I think LMReg handles registration for all MotionApps products. If you delete it, your products are no longer registered.

It's miserable they need an 84K app to do this. We're talking about a few short registration strings that need to be stored somewhere. I have a lot of apps loaded and work hard to keep as much RAM as possible free. This unnecessary app sure ain't appreciated.
  7.    #7  
    I don't have any MotionApps products...I demo'd mOcean....but deleted it. I guess this is left over from a trial version of mOcean?
    Yes, it's likely it's a different ID so that if you delete one Motion Apps utility it doesn't delete their registration app and hose other Motion Apps utilities installed.

This is an assumption, but sounds right.