Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Can the camera from a regular 650 be installed into the non camera t650 (including rear case , cover etc) any known issues? will it even work, does the non camera model have the camera connector or not?
    I don't know off the top of my head, but I would suggest taking the Treo apart and looking for the connector on the motherboard.

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I was hoping somone knew before i go and rip it open thats all time will tell
    any follow ups to this? im in the same situation, but like hofs1 i would like to know before i open up the treo. *never had any problems taking other handhelds apart, except my old zodiac2, the lcd ribbon is paper thin.*
    [unlocked/unbranded/internal antenna/no camera/gsm/treo650]
    [unlocked/unbranded/gsm/treo750]
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Never happened for me the company sent out camera models again and i never got to open a non camera model to "play"
    first its non camera models to replace some camera models then not next week who knows what they ship out but a free loaded t650 is till cool.
    yeah, i just need to go pick up a t5 screwdriver *my smallest one is a 6*

I originally bought my treo on ebay, it had a mixture of stock photos and real photos. of course i didnt notice that the real photos didnt have the camera.

oh well, and surprisingly enough, i finally found a site that actually sells the camera, and for only $4.99. (performancepda)

Ive seen this question asked a few times, and never found a straight answer. *i guess because true NC models are few and far between* but when i open it, i will post my findings in this thread.
    [unlocked/unbranded/internal antenna/no camera/gsm/treo650]
    [unlocked/unbranded/gsm/treo750]